Friday, February 23, 2007

Some days. . . .

Some days, you just need to shoot a screaming slingshot monkey at someone.



I'm sure you've all heard about the furor over the word scrotum recently; I won't rehash it. I'd just like to assure you all that this blog has always been, and always will be, 100% scrotum free. I'm not even going to tell you all about the day at work we realized that the phrases "Why are there scrotums?" and "Wire their scrotums" sound exactly alike. Nor will I tell you how one of my coworkers had the nickname "Scrotum" in high school. Or even.... ooops. Perhaps I have already done irreparable damage to the youth of America just by saying that much. I'd better shut up.

2 comments:

Artemisin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Artemisin said...

Scrotums are there to keep men's wrigglies from eating through their testicles and impregnating someone through the ear.
Wait, you did ask "why are there scrotums?", right?