Saturday, May 05, 2007

Yay for the new furnace!

It's 41 degrees and rainy in SLC today - luckily, the new furnace is all hooked up, and it's doing a lovely job of keeping us warm. I'm amazed at how much quieter the new furnace is than the old one.

The electrical work is proceeding. The outlets have been replaced everywhere, and there are new outlets in the office - time to get busy putting that room back together.

I spent a long time on the phone with T-Mobile last night, trying to resolve a relatively minor problem. No luck. Finally, I said, "Fine, I'll just find another phone company," and hung up. A few moments later, I realized, no, I hate phones, I'll just go back to not having one at all. Thank you, T-Mobile, for helping me make my life a tiny bit simpler.

Life is good.

1 comment:

New Furnace Installation Toronto said...

Sometimes the new furnace performs no better than the one it replaced. Issues such as comfort and inferior indoor air quality still exist in their home.

New Furnace Installation Toronto