Sunday, March 29, 2009

Shimmer, Issue 10 update

We released Issue 10 last week. 

Reaching ten issues is a huge milestone -- it takes a lot of persistence and effort to get this far, and we made it. We've had our share of rough patches, but to me, releasing this issue feels like the final step in our return. It says: we're back. 

This is also my favorite issue yet. Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be talking about the stories in this issue in a little more detail over at the Shimmer blog and share with people why I love these particular stories -- and I'd love to hear from readers in the comments. Everyone's going to have a different opinion about these stories, that's how fiction works -- I'm looking forward to discussing them with our readers. 

We've made the electronic version free this time; download a copy today and see what we've been up to. 

Finally, here's the trailer, courtesy of Mary Robinette Kowal: 





No comments: