Sunday, June 17, 2007

A little haircut...

Yesterday we went to my young friend Allie's 13th birthday party. To commemorate the occasion, Wendy and I cut off our hair and sent it to Locks of Love. They make wigs for kids who need 'em - a worthy cause.

Plus, it was time to cut my hair anyway. I had a lot:












Sean graciously agreed to whack it all off for me. It took a while, but eventually he triumphed:












Here's a picture after a little more work on evening it out:









Wendy went a little further with her haircut than I did:



I'm really happy with how it turned out.
Happy birthday, Allie!

4 comments:

Mary Robinette Kowal said...

Wow! Good for you. I've never had hair long enough to do that.

Unknown said...

Why look at you: Super cute!

Christie Skipper Ritchotte said...

Much purty!

Beth said...

thanks, y'all!