Monday, October 01, 2007

Aliette de Bodard's Honorable Mention

Aliette reports that her story, Through the Obsidian Gates, received an Honorable Mention in the Datlow/Link/Grant Year's Best! Her story appeared in our Autumn 2006 issue. (We've still got a few copies left - if you want one, snag it on our Back Issues page.)

I think Obsidian Gates was the first Aliette story I read, back before Shimmer ever existed. I was really glad to see the story show up in my slush pile one day (and Aliette was a delight to work with through the revisions!). It makes me very happy to see this story get some recognition.

Congrats, Aliette!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth
pls. put your name in to attendance list in our polish classroom and put your adress e-mail because we can not written to you. There messages wait for you.