Monday, October 09, 2006

Busy Sunday

I spent a lot of time today proofing the Autumn issue of Shimmer. I really love this issue. I mean, I love all of our issues, but I really love this one. I'm looking forward to the day when I get the copies back from the printer; I will probably just sit and admire it for a while.

Then I did the flash challenge at Liberty Hall. Good luck recognizing me, my LH friends; this one is not like anything I've ever written before.

Beautiful fall day, good for raking leaves and snuggling with cats.

2 comments:

Sean Markey said...

yeah. I can't wait to get this issue of shimmer. It looks Really great.
I'm also jealous you got to rake leaves. I LOVE doing that. Too bad I live in an apartment, though. Maybe I'll just start going around to random houses and raking...

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely, lovely issue. I'm looking forward to seeing it too.