Monday, October 30, 2006

It's almost November. . . .

That means two things: Nanowrimo is looming, and it's all Halloween songs on the radio.

We held our Nano kickoff meeting yesterday - about 35 people showed up for pizza. Overall, it seemed like a more confident group than usual. At least, they looked less apprehensive as they approached us, and all settled down for a jolly afternoon of pizza, novel talk, and door prizes.

I think I've got my Nano project picked out. I'd hoped to have a detailed outline and such - but no, it appears that I will be winging it again this year.

I'd hoped that I would be the kind of blogger who could come up with something entertaining every day - but alas. No doubt I will have more to say in November, as I am diligently procrastinating on my nano project.

No comments: