Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Back from World Fantasy

World Fantasy was a lot of exhausting fun. I got to spend a lot of time with Mary Robinette Kowal, who is an excellent driver, as well as meeting too many fabulous new people to mention here. I would surely forget several dozen and then feel bad for neglecting them.

The best part of the con for me was the Shimmer pirate party on Saturday; we had a really great turnout and everyone seemed to be having fun. Here's a lovely picture of me tattooing Jay Lake.

Still pretty worn out! It's good to be home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

::thunk::

Now I can't wait for Orycon.

Paul Abbamondi said...

Looks like it was a blast, especially that Shimmer party! :)

Anonymous said...

http://www.maryrobinettekowal.com/journal/six-weird-things-about-me/

Anonymous said...

Well that comment completely failed.

I meant to say, "You've been tagged to say 6 weird things about yourself. The details are on my blog."