Tuesday, March 20, 2007

And even more productivity!

I seem to have a great deal of energy these days, and I'm getting lots done besides decluttering. On Sunday I got so busy cleaning the kitchen that I forgot to go to yoga - but the house looks great. I also got some cooking done and some yardwork that I've been putting off since November or so. And some of my own writing, for the first time in, well, a long time.

I'm starting to get caught up on Shimmer stuff, too, which is an amazing feeling. (Speaking of which, have you bought your copy of the Autumn issue yet? Supplies are running low.)

Hell, I even did a few blog posts. Crazy productive!

Sean's arriving for a visit tomorrow, though, so I expect to be getting a lot less done for the next week. I'm really looking forward to it, though!

No comments: